Tuesday, June 28, 2011

mini album #2

I am finally finished the second mini album. I am giving this one to my niece Amber,my brother's daughter. I didn't know if I was going to have time to make one for her, but I somehow managed:) I don't know why it takes me days to make something but it does. I wanted the albums to match. The album holder was made the same way, the album the same size. So here come the photos!

>

this last photo is with both the albums together :)

These albums were alot of fun to make I am hoping to make more in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I would have thought the FIRST album & decorated box were ONE-TIME-ONLY creations!! But, look at YOU!!!

    I know that making them is a LOT of work (though FUN, of course) and a REAL time commitment!!

    But, SOOOO worth it!! WAAAY TO GO, Donna!! YOU DA (WO)MAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete