Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mom's 79th birthday card

It was my mothers 79th birthday today and I totally forgot to make a card! so I had to quickly make one for her  just before running out to meet up with her for supper. Whew I can't believe I forgot! I guess I really am involved in doing my homework for the chemistry 101 class. But I am so enjoying it!
Just a note to say that the butterfly is one of the blending techniques from the chemistry 101 class, so glad  that I had made extras.
Here is the birthday card
My mother gasped as she opened it :) which is a good sign! haha she loved it and so did my sister and her son who were also there to help celebrate her day :)

1 comment:

  1. So VERY pretty, Donna!

    I'm sure that your mom was PLEASED with your special card!

    Please give her my wishes for a WONDERFUL 80th year!!

    ReplyDelete