Sunday, July 15, 2012

turtles2love

I managed to make a mini clipboard using the stamp set turtles2love from The{Stamps} of Life
I was watching a utube video on how to create a mini clipboard using a wooden clothespin and thought it would be great to use this stamp set on it.
I made the hanger big enough so that if I wanted to I could hang it on a door knob. I love how this turned out and I know that i will be using it. I need reminders all the time :) It is just so cute!

Just as soon as I find the link to the video I will post it here.

2 comments:

  1. How TOTALLY sweet, Donna!!

    Would this make a NIFTY GIFTY from your lil ones to their mamas...say, for CHRISTmas or next year's Mother's Day??

    I look forward to viewing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deb!

    Yes, great idea, it would be a great gift idea!

    I just found the video and it is now linked. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete