Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2012 Aug

I finally had time to play and made my tag for Tim Holtz's 12 tags of 2012    for the month of August.

 The little time piece is very bright from the light. It really is a lot darker than what is showing. If you look at Tim's tag you will see that I did not use the same items. I did not own them so I used what I had :) I really love how this tag turned out and I am sure that I will be using these techniques in other projects.

The black frame is a CTMH stamp. I created the bird stamp by using the sizzix bird die and cutting it from craft foam. The roses, leaves and branches were also cut using sizzix dies.

2 comments:

  1. This is a REAL BEAUTY, Donna!! Your flowers, leaves, and branches are nothing short of STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your FUN take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete