Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013 January

Another year of tags with Mr Tim Holtz!
12 tags of 2013

It was -43 c last night!!!
My craft room which happens to be in the basement has my fingers cold. But the chance of being able to play along again this year creating these tags has me all excited. I realize I am at the end of the month and just sneaking my tag in just before the deadline has been a trademark with me in a few things. I really hope to change that this year.

Here is my tag!

I loved making this tag, and the sentiment on here  is so TRUE!! remember to cherish each moment. Enjoy your journey :)

Wishing you all a  great year!
Donna



1 comment:

  1. Donna, your tag is FABULOUS!! You may not be satisfied with the PROMPTNESS of your submissions, but your CREATIVITY is ABUNDANT!!

    Miss our chats -- hope we can get online together SOON ~

    ReplyDelete