Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy 80th Birthday Mom!

It was my mothers 80th birthday on March 29th

Here is the card and envelope that I had made for her. I will be giving it to her when we all get together this Saturday to celebrate her birthday.
One of the things that had been planned was for my mother to receive 80 birthday greetings. She actually received more than the 80 cards through mail or hand delivered. She was very thrilled to be receiving these cards over a 2 week period. She has no idea that there is a celebration coming up.

The plan is to display all the cards at the celebration. I am looking forward to see all those cards at one time!

Have a great week
Donna

4 comments:

  1. Donna, your card is truly LOVELY!! I love EVERYTHING about it! And, look at the SPECIAL edging on the envelope!!

    I'm sure your mom will feel LOVED and VALUED by your creative efforts on her behalf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deb!
      My mother really did love it!

      We really need to get together and have a chat soon.

      Delete
  2. This card is for sure one of your BEST!! Seeing it here is just a hint of how beautiful it actually is. Thankyou Donna for doing something so incredibly special for our incredibly special MOM. Once again, you have amazed me at your talent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete