Monday, April 22, 2013

Stampin Up Club for the month of April

WOW!!
look at these cards that we were showed how to make at our stampin up club this past Friday night.  I love them!

card #1  Double embossing
We did a double emboss on this card. I will definitely be using this technique again. I really love the look of it.
This card was CASEd from  Flowerbug's Inkspot
card #2 Secret Garden Oval
We heat embossed on the flowers, coloured them using an ink pad and a waterbrush! and then we used the matching dies to cut them out. Love how it turned out!
Inspired from  LW Designs

card #3 the last one         Best of Flowers Oval
Charlene was clever to use the ovals that we cut from card #2 as a base for our focal point. The flowers were coloured using stampin ups colour markers. Very easy to use and again turned out great!
This card was inspired by Inking Out Of The Box
Thanks again Charlene!

PS      I won the card challenge this month :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Is right LOVE all of the cards. :) You will have to show me the double embossing....I like the look of that technique. :)

    ReplyDelete