Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ladybugs2love

I love this stamps set!

I received this stamp set last month and am finally able to use it! The stamp set came from the stamps of life

I was also able to use my new embossing folder along with a spellbinders die if I remember correctly it is called tulips.

I used stampin up chalks to colour the leaves green and the single flower pink. I also used pink chalk along the edges of the white circle as well as the white oval.

That is all for now
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. O Donna, I want one so bad...it is soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, your SPRING card is just PRECIOUS!! I enlarged it, to clearly view its EVERY detail.

    Using the "tulip" die was GENIUS! And, the ribbon couldn't BE more perfect!! The little tulip die-cut with the sentiment element just FINISHES IT OFF!!

    BEAUTIFUL card, my friend!! I'm INSPIRED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could be a Valentines Day card!

    ReplyDelete