Saturday, October 12, 2013

creative chemistry 102 day 5

I was up late last night working away. It is our Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada and there is lots to prepare for.

Day 5 was all about embossing Effects :)
I managed to make 3 of the 6 techniques from this last day. I have to say that I had a ton of fun playing around with these tags

Here are the results of my late night playing :)

The first tag is rusting with distress powder, the second one which I LOVED is called the shabby chic technique, and the last tag is tarnished silver except mine is copper :)
If you have never taken an online class from Tim Holtz I would totally recommend his Creative Chemistry 101 and now 102 classes. You will have online access to them for life :)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment