Thursday, October 10, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 !! day 1

Yes, I decided to take another class from Tim Holtz :)
Creative Chemistry 102

The class started on Monday and I am only able to start working on it now!
I am already way behind. But then it seems that I am pretty good at that lol

I know that I will get all the assignments done it just may not happen as quickly as I would like. I know that I will give it a good go.

Here is my work from the first day of lessons. I really did enjoy playing around :)

The first day was all about distress paints

The first photo show the first four techniques.
first tag was a marbling technique, then we did the coloured crackle (love that rock candy), altered surface and then the dress form is the eroded metallic technique which I love, the photo just doesn't capture the true look of it.
here is a closeup of the frame and flower. Just love the  antiqued look :)
and the last two
are the stamping resist and the industrial technique hard to capture metal in a photo
and that is it for the first day of lessons. 

Pant pant off to go work on the next class .... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment