Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sept Stampin Up cards

Whew! I did it. My goal was to post the cards that we made in our stamp club before the next meeting!
Here are the 3 cards that we had made

I fell in love with the first card. Sponging with a framed background. It's one of those you have to see with the naked eye.
The colours are beautiful! and the technique we used involved using a mask.
The idea for this card came from Patty Bennet Patty's Stampin Spot Quick Card with a Wow Factor
this next card we were shown how to double emboss. I think it turned out great! a great technique to remember.
Idea case'd from Ann Clemmer How to make a textured background using the Big Shot
and now for the 3rd and last card Floating Butterflies.  I had always wondered how the butterflies stood up when the card was opened. Now I know! THANK YOU  Charlene!
Idea came from Mary's Tales Pop-up cards and Sponged Butterflies

What a great start to another year for our stamp club. Looking forward to learning more.

Have a great weekend!
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment