Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Stampin up Dec 2013 cards

Hi everyone,
I just have to say that December was once again BUSY! as usual :)

I am finally able to post the cards that we made in our December  Stampin Up  club.
I really don't know how Charlene does it but here we go with three gorgeous cards!

Our first one called "starburst technique"  love how this turned out!

There are many variations of this technique

Card was CASE'd from Kay Kalthoff Stamping to Share  and she shows you how in this video :)


Suspended snowflake was our second card.   WOW! loved how it turned out.
 CASE'd from Lyssa Zwolanek Song of My Heart Stampers


And our last card, which I was not able to make at the club. I had to leave early to pick up my hubby from his staff party.  Charlene wanted me to be able to make this last card so she had precut and packed it into a baggie for me to take home, how sweet !


Love it!
this card was CASE'd from  Susan Itell  Simple Stampin 


Until next time whishing you all the best !!
Donna














No comments:

Post a Comment