Monday, June 16, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2014 June

Here I am in mid June and I have my June tag finished!!


This month we are into blended watercolour. I love the look of watercolours so I was excited to play!
Once again I am using stencils. Love how versatile they have become for me well worth the money spent.

I also learned a new way to do the ribbon on the tag. Love this look!


Wishing you all a great week!
Donna

Earlier today I came across another challenge over at Simon Says Stamp wednesday's Challenge called "stencil it" so I thought I would share this tag with them :)




3 comments:

  1. So glad you found us, Donna! Love the beautiful watercolored stencilled background on your tag! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous tag Donna, a wonderful stencil background for the gorgeous images!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday tag for June!

    ReplyDelete