Friday, November 14, 2014

Stampin Up Club has started!

First I would like to apologize for being so behind. Today I am playing catch up :)
Our club started in Sept and I am finally going to post the cards that we made for the past 2 months and save the Nov cards for a couple more days before I post them. I have them ready but not everyone has had a chance to make them yet so I don't want to spoil it for them.

Here are the sept cards

This first card  was Case'd with video from Deb Valder
Love how this turned out

Our Second card was Case'd with video from Deb Valder
This was such a FUN card to make
Our third and last card was Case'd from Snowy Moose Creations
Such a pretty looking card

That is it for Sept.  Loved making all three of these cards!
Thanks Charlene for sharing with us :)
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment