Thursday, June 29, 2017

Birthday club June and July 2017

Hello, everyone!

Oh boy! this was the first time that I was a little late in sending out the birthday cards.  Feeling bad about that so I decided that while I was making the birthday cards for June I should make the ones for July!

I had to mail these cards so I was concerned about the thickness. I decided to leave the front of the cards simple. It's the inside of the card that is the FUN part! Love how these pop out cards turned out. There were 6 cards in June.








And here are two of the four cards that I had made for the July Birthdays. I couldn't decide if I liked the bottom of the flower up or to use it as more leaves, so I did both HA!



Enjoy the rest of the week!
Donna

PS   I forgot to mention that after taking the photos I realized I had forgotten to add bows to the balloons, which I did do before sending them off :)


No comments:

Post a Comment