Monday, October 9, 2017

Autumn Days Stampin UP retired stampset

Fall is in the air
Here is my creation using the retired Stampin' Up! stamp set  Autumn Days





Here is a list of the supplies and Cardstock measurements that I had used


Early Espresso cardstock for the Card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  scored at 4 1/4
2 strips of  DSP  1/2 x 5 1/2
Crumb Cake  cardstock 3 1/4  x 5 1/2
Tranquil Tide  cardstock 4 1/4 x 3
Very Vanilla  cardstock 4 x 2 3/4
Burlap ribbon was cut at  5 1/2



Process
I do not own the Stampin' Up! markers YET but I was able to use my blender pen and ink pads to colour the pheasant stamp using the colours Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze and Soft Suede. Once I was happy with it I gently spritzed it with a bit of water before stamping onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. Once dried I stamped the wheat and grass with the So Saffron ink. The sentiment was stamped using the Memento ink. The leaves were leftover from a previous project. Yea for leftovers!

I then started to put layers together starting with attaching the dsp paper to the back of the Crumb Cake cardstock then attaching it to the Early Espresso card base. Next, the burlap ribbon was attached using Fast Fuse adhesive. I then glued the very vanilla to the tranquil tide cardstock. To the back of the Tranquil Tide cardstock, I used  Stampin' dimensionals skipping the middle to pop it over the burlap ribbon. I also popped one of the leaves to add a bit more dimension.

Well, that was fun!
Have a great week everyone!
Donna


Product List:

The retired Stamp set Autumn Days

To help make your shopping easier 
All images are a direct link to my online store





No comments:

Post a Comment